Optimal Healthcare Solutions Offers Training for
All Administrators, Managers, and Owners
Non-Medical and Medical Agencies
1450 S. Havana St. Unit 216 Aurora, CO 80014
June 29, 2017 9am-11:30 am
2.5 CEUs $99.00
EPP Notebook information will be provided, please bring your own notebook binder and index tabs.
By November 2017 CMS is requiring that 17 categories of providers and suppliers.
Emergency Preparedness Rule: New Requirements Medicare/Medicaid Providers Must Adhere to
All Medicare/Medicaid Providers will have to have the New Emergency Preparedness Requirements by November 15, 2017. Surveyors are currently being trained to know what will be considered passing survey or failing regarding the Emergency Preparedness Requirements. Any Medicare/Medicaid Provider not in compliance with the New Regulations will be cited for non-compliance and must follow standard procedure for correcting the deficiencies. As part of the new requirements each state will be given guidelines on the requirements.
There are 4 main elements that all home health, hospice, and the other 17 types of providers must have in their emergency preparedness programs. These elements must focus on the continuation of operations before during, and after a disaster, all phases must be included. EPP Notebook information will be provided, please bring your own notebook binder and index tabs.
July 13, 2017 8:30-3:00
Improving Your Leadership Knowledge
Session 3: 8 hour CEUs
• Preparing for Survey
• Development and Implementation of Policies and Procedures- Learn how to develop policies/procedures necessary for your agency
• Leadership and Management-What Skills do you need to Make An Effective Leader
• Harassment in the Workplace- Know what you can and cannot do when hiring a person or in everyday operations of your agency.
• Community Resources- Are you referring your clients to the right people
• Documentation & Employee Files- What should you maintain in employee files and your client’s charts
July 27,2017- Effective Skills to Train Your Staff on How to Care for Clients with Various Cognitive Issues
Session 4B: 4 hour CEU $150.00
• Behavior Management for clients with Dementia
• Training the Staff for the needs of frail, ill, physically/cognitively disabled consumer
Learn more on what it takes to be an IHSS agency, so you can implement effective strategies for certification, and to grow your IHSS program. Visit: http://optimalhealthcaresolutions.com/seminars/ihssmanual