All Administrators, Managers, and Owners
Non-Medical and Medical Agencies
1450 S. Havana St. Unit 216 Aurora, CO 80012
Session 2B: 4 hour CEU $150.00 March 23,2017 9:00-1:00
Effective Skills For Maximizing Your Staff Performance with Cognitive Issues (Brain Injuries, Autism, and Dementia) Cancelled!
Sorry this training session was cancelled- The Power Point Presentation was destroyed. Rescheduled for May 25th.
- Behavior Management for clients with BAD,
- Training the Staff for the needs of frail, ill, physically/cognitively disabled consumer
New Emergency Preparedness Planning Requirement Details
March 30,2017 9-11:30 – 4 CEUs
Cost : $85.00 (Free Emergency Preparedness Manual with class)
What You Will Learn:
- Know and understand MOU the Memorandum of Understanding
- How to set up your Emergency Preparedness Notebook/Program
- Understand and know what Medicare/Medicaid and State Surveyors want from you.
- Training your staff and Clients for the unexpected from Nature or Man-Made
April 13, 2017-Improving Your Leadership Skills
8 CEUs- $235.00 or 375.00/ person
· Preparing for Survey
· Development and Implementation of Policies and Procedures- Learn how to develop policies/procedures necessary for your agency
· Leadership and Management-What Skills do you need to Make An Effective Leader
· Harassment in the Workplace- Know what you can and cannot do when hiring a person or in everyday operations of your agency.
· Community Resources- Are you referring your clients to the right people
· Documentation & Employee Files- What should you maintain in employee files and your client’s charts