Home Health Clinical Care Training-Coming Soon!
Improve your Agency’s Ability to Deliver Quality Clinical Care
Our clinical training are evidence-based practices for home health and guides clinicians through the disease care plan and delivery process.
Our Clinical training program will provide your staff with the confidence in knowing that they can effectively provide quality care to your clients.
Sharron developed training and educational materials specific to the home health industry to allow skilled agencies to provide the most efficient care to clients with various disease processes and to prevent 30-day re-admissions to hospitals.
A well-trained staff allows your agency to operate at optimum levels. Furthermore, on-going training makes staff feel they are valued and increases loyalty to the employer while maximizing performance.
Optimal Healthcare Solutions’ Clinical Training program covers areas required for Skilled Home Health Care Agencies to operate effectively in an ever-changing Home Health Care industry. Our Home Care Clinical Care Training program consist of: Week 1: Required Patient Documentation via email Week 2: How to make a Good Patient Assessment to complete the 485 via webinar Week 3: Preventing 30-Day Re-Admissions to hospitals and losing money via webinar Week 4: Clinical Care for DM, CHF,& HTN via webinar Week 5: Infection Control/Bag Technique via webinar
Live Dementia Care Training
There are a number of different types of Dementia Care Programs on and off the Internet, so how can you determine which one is right for you, and your agency?
If you want to enhance quality of your client’s life at home, then you need a training program specifically for Home Healthcare Agencies. What you don’t want is to take a course that has no relevance on providing home care to people with dementia. So why should you take our dementia care training?
Answer: Sharron has 17 years in the Home Health Industry and was a Dementia Care Practitioner/ Instructor, with the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners. What will you learn?
- Diagnosing Dementia
- Diversity and Cultural Effects
- Managing Pain
- Managing Behaviors
- Management of ADLs
- Activities in the Home
- Safety in the Home
- Home Healthcare and the future of Dementia Care
- Last Stages of Dementia
- Caregiver Support
Cost $165.00/person and you can receive a quote for your agency’s group training. Call (303)307-1604 for details.
Call or Email me to Order Your Booklets Now!
Director of Clinical Services Training!
Are you having problems finding a qualified Director of Clinical Services for your Agency?
Do you have a nurse who would make a great DoC but has no experience or training?
Let me help! Let me train your New Director of Clinical Service one-on-one training or take our online Course:
New: Emerging Director of Clinical Services Course
The Director of Clinical Services training program provides any RN an inclusive approach to leadership development for home health agencies.
This 5 week course is designed to equip up and coming Directors of Clinical Services with the management tools and skills necessary to adapt to the changes that are occurring in the industry, with emphasis placed on strategic planning and creative problem solving.
Gain skills for connecting, leading, collaborating and managing staff as you move into a new position of leadership.
This online curriculum reinforces leadership & management skills taught in BSN nursing classes across the US. Topics Covered: Managerial Skills Problem Solving Techniques CMS Guidelines for Medicare or Medicaid Ethics & Legal Issues How to Deal with Difficult Employees & Clients
The program will help all Directors of Clinical Services:
- Skillfully manage employee relationship challenges inherent in making the transition from peer to boss.
- Connect management and leadership duties of day-to-day operations to a detailed more strategic plan.
- Strengthen relationships with clients and or their caregivers
- Manage financial accountability
- The Director of Clinical Services Course is a 5- week learning experience featuring comprehensive, Power Point Presentations, Tele-seminars, weekly email tips, and worksheet that allow for deeper thinking and practical management and leadership skills strategies.
Contact me for details at (303) 307-1604
Emergency Preparedness Development & Planning Consulting
Every business needs a disaster plan, a strategy that will help you recover from man-made or natural emergencies. Now CMS is requiring all businesses that accept Medicaid/Medicare have specific data in their Emergency Preparedness Plan. Your plan will need to be developed by November 15, 2017, and practiced annually. Whether you are a new agency, or already have been in business for a while. In this day and age you will never know when a disaster may strike your agency as a whole or a client, or employee.
Does the new Emergency Preparedness Plan have to be complicated? No. All you need to do is determine what disasters will affect your agency or clients, establish a plan, and practice different types of disasters on a yearly basis. Don’t let Emergency planning and strategy fall by the wayside; plan today and keep your business and staff safe for years to come. Using my Emergency Planning eBook or Online training program will help you set up and establish an Emergency Preparedness Plan to guide you through a disaster if one should occur.
The psychological loss of a business is very devastating.
25% of businesses that are involved in a disaster do not recover due to:
Loss of Income
Loss of Adequate Staff
Loss of Qualified Staff
Being under insured, therefore unable to rebuild
Costly price to rebuild
Owner doesn’t have the desire to go through the difficulties of starting over.
What types of disasters can affect your agency?
What types of disasters can affect your clients?
If you haven’t prepared for Emergencies that will affect your agency then maybe you may want to purchase the Emergency Preparedness Handbook on the front page on sale, consulting services (I will create your EPP with your assistance) $249.00.
Are You Wanting to Start or Grow a Thriving, Successful Home Health Agency?
Well, The Boot Camp online training program is exclusively for Home Health Administrators, Owners, and Managers who want to start an agency, need to grow their agency or maintain a successful and prosperous agency.
Do You Need Assistance and Information to Get Your Agency Up and Going?
When you first start and open your home health/care agency your main focus is on —getting your first few clients and wanting to building a profitable business.
As you continue to go through the steps to get your agency up and going you may encounter challenges is how to take your business to the next level, how to increase your income and get more clients, without being stressed and overwhelmed.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been in business several years, your primary focus is on creating an agency to support your clients in an efficient and effective way.
Here are some of the frustrations some agency owners talk to me about:
Business Growth ― How to grow and agency, increase revenues annually and serve more clients.
Marketing Strategies ― How to create a crystal clear vision for their business model, for today and the future
How to Get Develop Better Leadership Skills― How to be more efficient in running your business, selecting the right field staff to working with clients, and in the office, so you can reduce stress, and allow things to flow naturally.
THE BOOTCAMP ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM MAY BE WHAT YOU NEED!
Home Health Boot Camp course consist of:
Home Healthcare Trends
Agency Start-up home health
Understanding the 2 types of home health services in detail
Overview of Leadership roles
Preparing for Inspection
Sign up for our FREE twice monthly newsletter!
Stop Struggling to be a Wonderful Leader and Take the First Step to Greatness!
Leadership is influence
Leadership is a Process, not a position.
Management keeps things the same.
Good leaders advance their team, employees and/or co-workers.
Some people who are bosses are not leaders. The don’t consider their staff as team members. They control their staff with rules, regulations, and policies. Their staff won’t give their boss extra effort or time. They have trouble working with people who are more educated than them. Employees follow bosses because they have to not because they want to.
Position Level Leaders:
Anyone can be in a position level leader.
What is a Position Level Leader? A position level leader is a no other option leader ( ex: Royalty, business owner children, or the owner of a business). This leadership level does not require the ability or effort to achieve a higher level.
Don’t settle for a position leadership level!
If you want to have a more positive, and lasting impact within your agency then this leadership program can help you quickly take the right actions to:
- Learn how to Empower your staff
- Manage conflict, disruptive behavior, and bullying in the workplace
- Organize/Manage Daily Operations more effectively
- Develop an Effective In-service Program
- Implement strategies to build a Positive work environment
The home healthcare industry is the only industry where RN’s from any level of education/or training can be placed in a leadership position as an Executive Director or Director of Clinical Services. And this is the only healthcare industry where anyone can be thrust into a management situation without having advanced degrees for non-medical home health agencies.
If you are interested in rising from a “position leader” to a great leader, then click on the tab for the home health leadership program.
Click the Leadership 101 tab under the leadership to read more and purchase the program. Sign-up for the twice monthly newsletter.
Advance Leadership Training: For Home Healthcare Agency Owners
Curriculum will consist of:
You’ll be working on all these areas over the course of 5 weeks.
- Understanding and knowing the different levels of leadership
- How to let go of limiting beliefs blocking your success
- How to carve out your own niche for your agency and create the agency you’ve always wanted
- How to develop a Team to grow your agency
$300 for 5 Weeks
If this sounds exciting, intriguing and challenging, then come and sign up for Leadership 101A! You’ll receive weekly leadership assignments via email, access to a webinar session, and interactions with a group of like-minded people on a teleseminar.
Get the Motivation, Guidance, and Support You Need to develop into a Better, Wiser, and Smarter Leader.
Maybe you’re not feeling the support, and synergy in your relationships with your staff and want to know how to turn them around.
Maybe you feel like you’re stuck in your business and dread waking up and going to the office each morning. You dream of having an agency that inspires, energizes, and fulfills you each day.
Maybe you’re struggling to grow your agency and make ends meet. You want to find a way to become a better leader or develop leaders so you can enjoy the business and lifestyle you want.
Wherever you happen to be in your business, and whatever challenges you’re facing right now, Leadership 101 has the step-by-step guidance, personal support, accountability, and resources to help you get to where you want to be in the easiest, quickest way possible. You don’t need to struggle on your own anymore!
What you’ll work on in Leadership 101:
Week 1- Strong start
- Learn Key Competencies for being a leader ( Organize /Manage Daily Operations Effectively).
Results-OrientedS.M.A.R.T. Goals for your ideal agency or position
- Use leadership principles to achieve business agendas
- Learn Communication Skills for effective leadership
Week 2- Change Your Thoughts How to let go of limiting beliefs blocking your success
- Learn how to nurture yourself and Re-Vitalize Your Spirit
- If you want your business to move forward, you need to get rid or “stinking thinking”, break through any self-sabotage and limiting beliefs, conquer your fears by befriending them.
- Learn techniques to allow you to let go of those negative voices in your head. The negative thinking that hinders you from going forward in life or business. Clear out the old way of thinking and make room for the new and manifest better opportunities.
- Learn to Empower Your Staff
Week 3 – Gaining momentum-
- Develop Strategies to Build a Positive Work Environment
- Learn to Energize Your Team and Develop Cooperating Staff (Managing conflict, disruptive behavior and bullying in the workplace).
- Examine personality, generational, and cultural differences
Week 4- Making Your Agency work for you
- How to carve out your own niche for your agency and create the life you’ve always wanted. It is hard to operate an agency if you are worried about how to pay the bills each month.
- Learn techniques to attract your targeted market.
- Learn how to compete successfully with the other agencies here in your area. Make the money you need to get out of debt, start saving, pay staff easily and hire more staff as needed.
- Learn how to Brand your agency and market to achieve financial freedom just by learning how to market, who to market to, and where to find a better pool of clients. Make it all seem like effortless success.
Week 5- Build Powerful Relationships
- Learn how to develop a Team to grow your agency-If you want great people to work with you and for you, you first have to be one.
- Learn how to magnetize the right people in your life to help you pursue your dream of building a successful agency.
- Learn how to be of value to everyone in your business circle.
- Learn how to repel needy people and attract people who “Thrive.” Identify your personal and business needs; this is essential to creating a successful agency! Eliminate the energy from needy people who drain your life and add healthy relationships with vendors, employees, family, and associates.